First day of winter quarter

First day of winter quarter.

I wasn't planning on going to school this time, but forgot I had registered for a wait list, and got in the day before school started!

Psychology 100. Base class I need for my AA, plus something I've been interested in forever, but the class just never works out.

I was supposed to be 30 mins early today, instead, I got on the wrong bus and will now be 30 mins late. I don't know if I'm stable enough to even be taking this class right now.

My plan was originally to set up my home, health & work priorities like school, so I would still have the structure I need, but be working towards what is actually important in my life to get better.

Unfortunately, my theory is lacking in several things. 1) I can't make a final schedule, add I have no idea how long it takes me to do things, and everyday my pain & energy level varies. 2) Since there is no "instructor," I have no accountability, or reason to follow through. It doesn't matter, no one besides me is paying attention, I'm not getting graded. There is no external motivation.

And I lack internal motivation.

So. School. Why not?

Comments

Popular Posts