Scheduling my week (& blog)

So the book I'm reading (for my ADD) recommends setting a routine or schedule, but I like mixing it up, so I was thinking maybe more a weekly schedule, instead of daily. I'm thinking Monday will be business/errands, Tuesday/Thursday will be exercise, Wednesday will be my Zen/Sabbath, Friday will be Fashion day (street fashion photos from downtown P-town!), Saturday is cleaning day, and Sunday will be for performance (singing & acting, vlog, etc)!

This would mean updates on Saturday & Monday, with a possibility for mid-week introspection. I think this sounds like a good tentative schedule to try out! :)

[EDIT 06/29:
I'm thinking maybe it would be best to separate fashion out into my "Creative projects"/acting blog, which has been directionless since moving from the Spokane/CdA area.]
[EDIT 07/21:
This idea was premature, I'm not ready for this yet, so I will try implementing one at a time.]


Comments

Popular Posts