today's thoughts 3.12

I've been juggling a lot of stuff recently, at least more than usual for me. Stressed out about most of it, as usual. I wanted to vent, but... I'm sick of reading back journal entries about me complaining. I have too much shit on my plate, it's my fault for taking on too much, I need to learn better and stop making the same mistakes.

Found out state health insurance doesn't cover dental or vision, both of which I desperately need, so that sucks. My counselors's office is finally sending me to the psychiatrist for an "assessment," even though I already got a more thorough one, but... second opinions are good anyway, maybe they'll disagree with the last one, who knows? The docs agree I definitely have "attentional problems" but they aren't convinced it's due to ADD. 

I've been recommended to am ADD mentor/counselor/organizer lady, but she is damn expensive. Trying to decide what options would actually help me the most and be worth the money.

On a good note, got to talk to a few friends recently, so that's been great! Ariel, Danielle, Zac, Andrea, & Morgan. Reminds me that I do still have friends out there, even though we rarely find the time to connect in our busy worlds.

Also, my boss wants to promote me! Already got the keys, so I can come in early (which is awesome). However, in order to make time for more work, I don't think I'll be attending school next quarter. Which is a little sad, but I have to try to support myself, I hate feeling like a burden on everyone around me.

I want to try blogging before bed every night: only positives, though. (...or mostly, anyway.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts